1. Obtain the four panels (pictures) showing photosynthesis. (each panel is worth 5 points each: correct order, caption, reactants, products, and neatness)
2. Place the panels in the correct order for photosynthesis AND cellular respiration (20 points each).
3. Highlight in each panel the reactants in red and/or the products in blue.
4. Highlight anything representing energy in yellow (sunlight, ATP, heat, etc.)
5. On computer paper strips, write a caption that fully explains in a sentence or two what is happening in each of the four panels.
6. Glue or paste your panels and captions onto construction paper in proper order. Include a title on your paper, too.
*Today in class, we also finished our anticipation guides, turned those in and read pages 220-227 in the SEPUP textbook. Watch the playlist below to review concepts from class (3/15-3/16).
We also discussed this image:
Trying talking your way through the processes above.